Limited number of clients
GI Capital will only work on nine to ten client mandates at a time
Our position as a fully functional outsourced business development unit works only to the extent we are engaged with a limited number of clients
By working with a limited client base, we can completely be conversant on our clients’ process and portfolio construction, resulting in a premium level of service and results.
Exclusive mandates only
GI Capital will accept mandates to represent clients only on an exclusive basis
Exclusivity can refer to a specific product; however, we cannot execute our strategic plan for a client if there are others in the same marketplace potentially delivering the story in a manner inconsistent with our approach.
Please note that we will work with the manager’s internal marketer(s), if any.
Marketing and fundraising efforts tailored to the client’s needs: long-term partnership
From the outset, we will get involved to precisely understand the specific profile, strategy and objectives of the fund/the client and define a tailored marketing strategy targeting Japan.
Marketing and fundraising efforts tailored to the client’s needs and objectives:
- Our mandate is to be at every step of the client’s marketing process in gaining access to Japanese investors:
- defining a marketing strategy;
- matching your specific profile to a shortlist of potential investors;
- organizing roadshows and meetings; and
- collecting feedback and following up.
- We view the relationship between the client and our team as a long-term partnership. Our objective would be to assist the client in winning long-term investors and allocations out of Japan.
Providing solutions to our investors
- GI Capital’s approach is to maintain constructive, continuous investor dialogues and data regarding their needs, strategy preferences, risk tolerances, regional interests, investable asset classes, and overall objectives.
- Given the above, we are in a position to take on an advisory role for our investors and suggest solutions.